At Trust-in Hospital, our Paediatrics Team possesses a deep understanding of the delicate way medical care needs to be provided to infants, children, and adolescents. They are a passionate group of expert child specialists and support staff who focuses on helping children achieve their best of health and potential. The team adheres to international and standard guidelines to assess medical condition of children and prescribe evidence-based, proven treatment and therapies to ensure each child receives safe and high-quality medical care. The department is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technological equipment to provide accurate and personalised treatment to each child. Our Paediatric Team is proficient in handling a spectrum of cases ranging from regular to emergencies.
Our Paediatrics Team offers services for children and adolescents.
- Immunisation, consultation, diagnostic, and treatment services.
- Treatment and care for chronic illnesses.
- Neonatal care.
- Paediatric general surgeries with a multidisciplinary approach for complete care.
- Thoracic surgery for empyema, lung cyst, thoracic duplication cysts, and mediastinal swellings and tumours.
- Paediatric onco-surgery and vascular access procedures for Wilms tumour, neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, Hickman line, and chemoport.
- Paediatric urology includes hypospadias, PUJ obstruction, VUR & UTI, and urinary incontinence.
- Keyhole surgery (Laparoscopic surgeries) for choledochal cyst, pyeloplasty, diaphragmatic hernia, abdominal cysts, and appendix
- Neonatal surgeries for tracheoesophageal fistula and diaphragmatic hernia and gastrointestinal anomalies.
- Daycare surgeries for hernia, UDT, phimosis, and hypospadias.
- Paediatric facial surgeries for cleft lip and cleft palate, facial tumours and swelling, skull shape modification, facial fracture, and obstructive sleep apnea