At Trust-in Hospital, we understand the vast and complex nature of orthopaedic health. So, we have equipped our Orthopaedic Department with state-of-the-art facility to offer comprehensive treatment and care for musculoskeletal disorders ranging from simple to the most complex in patients of all ages.
Our Orthopaedic Team comprises of competent orthopaedic doctors, surgeons, physical rehabilitation therapists, especially trained nurses and support staff, and counsellors. We administer evidence-based treatment and follow international treatment protocols to provide optimum and complete individualised care to each patient. Our team takes care of managing disorders of bones, joints and associated structures.
We specialise in treating orthopaedic disorders with our range of diagnostic, therapeutic services, and multidisciplinary approach for both children and adults.
- Surgeries for joint replacement of knee and hip (TKR and THR), revision knee and hip replacement, trauma and fracture, shoulder, meniscus and chondral surgeries, fusion of joints, disc, correction of spinal deformities like scoliosis and spondylolisthesis, and keyhole surgeries such as Arthroscopic Ligament reconstruction.
- Paediatric orthopaedic surgeries for clubfoot, congenital hip dysplasia, bone and joint infection management plus deformity correction and developmental dysplasia.
- Arthroplasty and arthroscopy treatment and procedures.
- Management of arthritis, open fractures, limbs lengthening, metabolic one disorder, and osteomyelitis.
- Treatment for sports injuries such as sprains and muscle strains treatment, tendonitis, Achilles’ tendon injuries, Acromioclavicular joint injuries, knee ligament injuries, stress fractures, ankle sprains, wrist sprains, as well as sports rehabilitation.
- Day care and 24/7 trauma and accident care.