At Trust-in Hospital, our ENT Team understands the fundamental function of ear, nose, and throat that makes everyday living normal, appreciable, and beautiful. They are well-aware of the fact that when one or more of these functions cease to work the way they should, it could adversely impact lives and livelihoods.
Our ENT team focusses on providing comprehensive treatment solutions complying with international and standard guidelines and evidence-based, proven treatment and therapies. The Department comprises of highly experienced ENT specialists and surgeons along with a knowledgeable and well-trained support team. By employing latest and tested technologies, our team of specialists aim for minimally invasive surgeries and procedures, and most surgeries are done on a day care basis. The team provides customised treatment plans for both surgical and non-surgical cases. Additionally, diagnostic audiology and speech therapy cases are handled by a team of audiologists and speech therapists for children and adults. The ENT Team takes a multidisciplinary approach, whenever required, by working closely with departments such as speech pathology, neurosurgery, craniomaxillofacial surgery, allergy and immunology.
Our ENT Team is competent to offer the following services:
- General Services: Nasal endoscopy, video laryngoscopy, flexible fibre optic nasopharyngolaryngoscopy, microscopy of the ear/foreign body removal, intratympanic gentamycin administration, myringotomy and grommet insertion, Epley’s manoeuvre, cold caloric testing, positional testing, ear piercing and ear lobe repair, and cauterisation for nasal bleed.
- Audiology & Speech Therapy: Pure tone audiometry and special tests, tympanometry, BERA, ASSR, OAE, behavioural audiometry, speech assessment and therapy, OST cochlear implantation therapy, hearing aid trial and fitting, PTA, and OAE.
- Rhinology: Endoscopic surgery treatment for sinus diseases including sinusitis, nasal polyposis, nasal bleeding and benign and malignant tumours, endoscopic cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhoea repair, frontal and trans-nasal transsphenoidal surgery for various skull base tumours.
- Otology: Treatment for all ear diseases for both adults and children including surgical services like myringotomy, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy, stapedectomy, facial nerve decompression, ossiculoplasty, middle ear implant, cochlear implants and BAHA.
- Laryngology: Comprehensive solutions for voice problems, thyroplasty and microlaryngeal surgeries airway reconstruction procedures includes Kashima’s laser cordotomy, arytenoidectomy, anterior cricoid split and tracheal reconstruction and anastomoses, and endoscopic removal of benign tumours of larynx and trachea.
- Paediatric Otolaryngology: Paediatric surgeries like cochlear implantation and rehabilitation, endoscopic video assisted adenoidectomy, coablation assisted tonsillectomy, choanal atresia surgery, congenital laryngeal problems like laryngomalacia, laryngotracheal stenosis and foreign body removal from bronchus & oesophagus.
- Surgery for Deafness & Discharging Ears: myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomies, middle ear reconstruction, stapedotomy, facial nerve decompression, tumours of middle ear/mastoid system, cochlear implant surgery, BAHA implant surgery, and middle ear implant surgery.
- Nose & Para-Nasal Sinus Surgery: Functional endoscopic sinus surgery, extended endoscopic sinus surgery, endoscopic skull base surgery, endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR), endoscopic repair of cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea, septoplasty, arterial ligations for epistaxis, surgery for tumours of the nose and PNS, and coablator assisted turbinate procedures.
- Throat & Neck Surgery: Adenotonsillectomy, surgery for treatment of snoring (OSAS) such as uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP) Expansion sphincteroplasty, tongue base reduction and coablator assisted uvulopalatoplasty, adult and paediatric tracheostomy, surgery for vocal cord paralysis, tumours of throat and larynx, tumours of neck, salivary gland surgeries, thyroidectomy, surgery for subglottic and tracheal stenosis, phonosurgery, microlaryngeal surgeries, bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, and surgery for swallowing disorders.