Department of Pulmonary Medcine, Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore.
- Involved in conducting ward rounds and RICU rounds regularly.
- Performed bronchoscopies
- Assisted in rigid thoracoscopies. 05.2018 - 07.2022
Junior Resident (Post Graduation) Department of Respiratory Medcine, MS Ramaiah Medical College - Bangalore
- Worked in 2 hospitals affiliated to the institution.
- My training involved both in patient and out patient management.
- My responsibilities included clinical assessment, workup, diagnosis and management and followup of various acute and chronic respiratory diseases.
- Performance of various related diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as ABG sampling, pleurocentesis, paracentesis, tube thoracostomy, pleurodesis, closed pleural biopsy, bronchoscopy.
- Attending in-hospital pulmonology referrals from various departments on a daily basis.
- Diagnosis of Respiratory emergencies, ventilator management, performing ICU related procedures such as endotracheal intubation, central venous line insertion, etc.
- On call on daily basis to tend to respiratory emergencies.
- Teaching medical interns and junior post graduates.
- Conducted medical research as part of compulsory dissertation as well as independent research.
- Attended rural health camps on a regular basis.
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre - Bangalore, INDIA
- Rotational clinical posting in a total of 15 departments including both medical and surgical specialties.
- Wrote detailed and professional progress notes for each patient, outlining notable events and examinations findings and reviewed clinical cases to gain additional understanding of disease etiology and progression.
- Completed daily rounds to check on patients and identify any reasons for concern.
- Worked at Mallya Hospital, Bangalore under Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery department for 15 days.
- Had a one-month Rural stint at a Community Health Centre.
- Worked in the department of Emergency medicine for 15 days and gained experience in the management of various medical emergencies.
- Performed diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as pleurocentesis, ascitic fluid tapping, spinal fluid tap, ABG sampling, endotracheal intubation.
- Participated in in-house BCLS workshop.
- Observed and assisted in various surgeries during rotational postings in General surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiothoracic surgery, OBG and Pediatric Surgery,
- Performed and assisted in conduct of normal deliveries during OBG posting.
- Performed and assisted in neonatal resuscitation during pediatrics posting.